Diwali fever has already set in. People are decoding various options on what to wear for Diwali at the office. If you are still confused on how to make the heads turn in whichever social gathering you get into, here’s a guide. Light up this festive season with different attires and take your style quotient a notch above. Here’s some tips on how to gear yourself for Diwali sale for men’s fashion:
Traditional Kurta and Pyjamas- Nothing beat the solidarity like traditional kurta and pyjama. It is hot favorite among the Bollywood stars and fashionistas alike. Various discount offers on Diwali on such apparels are also held. But you know that you can add a modern twist to this traditional look. Yes! Here are some tips:
- Discard old khadi kurta and pyjama and pair it up with your denims. Complete the look with mojris, jootis and slip ons. Don’t forget to accessorize the look.
- Go for bright shades like red, yellow, orange, navy blue, green and blue. As, they look lovely, if you are planning to wear traditional outfits
- Sherwani and pathani suits also offer a traditional yet contemporary look. Avoid heavy embellishments.
- If you really want to look out-of-the-box and extremely traditional, go for silk kurta! It lends ethnic touch to the festive parties.
Accessories that you can add to the look
Accessories that you can add to your traditional look include:
- Stylish kurta buttons and hand cuffs
- Wear traditional bracelets with traditional attire
- A classic watch looks elegant
- Colorful stoles are the best investments that you can make
Palazzos- with the Diwali season is almost around us, it’s time for excessive fashion, binge drinking, late night parties, selfies and looking out for a partner-to-be(for singles, of course). And if your office is holding a Diwali party, you can most importantly expect horny Bollywood music and traditional outfits. What might be not so obvious to wear are palazzos. It is definitely a fresh take on men’s fashion. Planning outfits for this Diwali party may be bit tricky, but with this guide in mind, you can be a style icon.
With that said, the above-mentioned outfit combos will definitely make the colleagues envious of you.
Shoes that complete the outfit-Obviously, the dress shoes are not in for Diwali party at the office rather opt for loafers, boots, jhootis, and nature inspired embroidery shoes. This Diwali play glamorous and win the crown of best dressed men.
Unlike celebrities, we don’t have privilege to buy new clothes for Diwali, but with mix and match outlook we can wear a new outfit. That’s why the concept of interchangeability has gained prominence. This Diwali, zobello.com, recommends you to be stylish in own way and learn about interchangeability of clothes that you already have.