Loafers were considered as casual slippers just a few years back. But now, they are considered a style accessory because designers have modernized this casual slipper to a great extent. It can now be counted among formal footwear as well. These are the only footwear that allows a person to don a formal look without giving up on the comfort factor. Here we talk about why men’s loafers India are suddenly becoming a hot trend.
A Perfect Option
When you shop for loafer shoes online in India, you will realize that they are a perfect option due to the following reasons:
· They are easy to slip on and off.
· They don’t have any laces or buckles which save your time.
· They can be made by using a wide variety of materials so you can pick the materials that suit your skin.
· They can be worn with or without the socks which allow you to stay away from the discomfort of wearing socks on a hot summer day.
First-time buyers should purchase suede loafers as they are perfect for spring and summer months.
The Fitting Dilemma
Fitting of footwear matters the most for men because if they are too tight, you won’t be able to walk in them and if they are too loose, you will end up making a fool of yourself, especially in front of your male friends. So, when you are about to buy loafer shoes online in India, you must remember the following:
· If you wish to go sockless, buy a size down than your usual size when shopping for leather loafers.
· When you try them for the first time, avoid wearing thick socks.
· Remember to measure your foot right, i.e. from the tip of your big toes to the back of the heel.
· Have your actual measurements handy while picking the right size because different manufacturers usually have different sizing standards.
Colors always play a vital role when you are picking loafers men India. If you are more of a reserved kind of guy who doesn’t do well with fashion experiments, you should stick to the classic and conservative color options such as navy, black, brown or gray colors. They were, they are and will always be a hit because they are very versatile and will suit most of the outfit combinations. If you are after buying dress loafers, you should stick to black because it is traditional.
Men who like to experiment with footwear colors to stand out in a crowd have multiple options like green, orange, blue, maroon and multicolor. If you have a wish to experiment slightly, you can stick to the classic colors and experiment with patterns by trying options like solid, print or checked.
It is hoped that these useful tips will help you pick the perfect pair of loafer shoes online in India and make a style statement without compromising on the style factor. Good luck and happy shopping!!
See more at: